Terms and Conditions
- We may change the items offered for sale on this site without notice. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
- Delivery is subject to the terms stated on our delivery page.
- In the unlikely event that you receive faulty or damaged goods, please notify us within 7 days of receipt. You will be offered the choice of a replacement or a full refund. Please refer to our returns and refunds section below.
- All items are subject to availability. If it's offered for sale on the site, it's in stock. If you can't find an item, or your particular colour or size, it means we don't have it in stock. In the unlikely event that a stock keeping error on our part means that delivery is not possible, a full refund will be given.
- We endeavour to reproduce colours of products on this site as accurately as possible. However, due to the large number of different web browsers, screens, and individual computer configurations, colours displayed on the screen may be different to the actual item. We do not recommend colour matching products based on the images on this site and we will not accept returns based on this.
- Payment can be made by the methods specified. We will take every reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to your information. We do not retain details of your credit card at The Horse Diva, these are retained by our payment processor, PayPal Inc.
- We use PayPal® to process all our online transactions. PayPal is a subsidiary of eBay Inc. and handles millions of pounds in transactions every day. PayPal's service builds on the existing financial infrastructure of bank accounts and credit cards and uses the world's most advanced proprietary fraud prevention systems to create a safe, global, real-time payment solution.
- Manufacturers occasionally change their product specifications without notice. We make every effort to keep our information up-to-date, and where changes have occurred after an order is placed, we will endeavour to supply a product of the same or highter specification at the same price. If you are not happy, you can return your order and claim a full refund.
- All products are guaranteed by the manufacturer. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- We cannot guarantee that this web site will be compatible with every computer, and we can accept no liability for any corruption or loss of data held on your computer, or any liability for any other loss or damage of any kind caused to your computer resulting from the use of this site.
Returns and Refunds
- You have the right to cancel your order within 7 days after delivery. You must notify us by email of your intention to cancel within these 7 days, stating your reason, after which we will issue you with confirmation of your right to cancel.
- Goods must be returned within 28 days of our authorisation.
- All goods must be returned complete with the original packaging with all components and accessories, together with any free gifts we may have sent with your order. Clothing must still be tagged. If you have opened a box to examine a product, you must take all reasonable care to avoid damaging the packaging or the product in any way.
- Postage costs incurred by you when returning an unwanted order will be refunded along with your original payment for the goods.
- Your refund depends on a full inspection by us to determine if the above conditions have been met.
- If it is found that returned goods have not met the above condition, we are unable to accept these and the goods will be returned to you and you will be liable for the cost of delivery.